Departemen Biology Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences University of Jember with Flensburg University of Applied Sciences, organized International Conference On Life Science and Biotechnology (ICOLIB 2015) by title “Exploration and Conservation of Biodiversity”. The activities were held in Ballroom Hotel Aston Jember on 28 to 29 September 2015 to bring scientists from several countries including Korea, Taiwan, Germany and from Indonesia itself. A number of experts from Flensburg University of Applied Sciences also appeared as a guest speaker in this activity. ICOLIB 2015 also the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between the University of Jember with Flensburg University of Applied Sciences.
Invited Speakers are :
- Prof. Helmut Erdmann, Micro- and Molecular biology at University of Applied Sciences Flensburg, Germany.
- Prof. Wolfgang Nellen, Universität Kassel, Department of Genetics, Germany.
- Dr. Irdika Mansur, Director of SEAMEO BIOTROP.
- Chang-Su Park, Ph.D. Department of Food Science and Technology, Catholic University of Daegu, Korea.
- Prof. Dr. Bambang Purwantara, Indonesia Biotechnology Information Center (IndoBIC).
- Dr. Debbie S. Retnoningrum, Bandung Institute of Technology.
- Prof. Bambang Sugiharto, FMIPA, University of Jember.
- Dr. Srinivasan, Head of Entomology research of AVRDC, Taiwan.