All posters, abstracts and papers must be original work. All papers will be peer reviewed by the Scientific Committee, which reserves the right to accept or reject abstracts for inclusion in the Conference Program.
– Abstracts will be accepted in English only and should not exceed 250 words.
– Abstracts should only be submitted electronically via this website or through email: firstname.lastname@example.org (with Subject Email: Abstract ICOLIB 2019-your title abstract)
– The notification of acceptance/rejection of the abstracts submitted will be sent to you via email or will be posted on this website.
– If your abstract has been accepted, you should submit your Final Paper.
– There is a limit of 8 pages including references.
– Posters will be print in160cm x 60cm, make sure that pictures, tables, etc. are big enough to be comfortably looked at.
– Please bring along the stand for holding the poster.